State Disclosures & Acknowledgements
Effective August 7, 2019
Applicant, if married, may apply for a separate account.
Maine and Tennessee Residents:
You must have physical damage insurance covering loss or damage to the vehicle for the term of any contract. For a lease, you must also have the liability insurance as described in the lease. You may buy this insurance as described in the lease. You may buy this insurance from anyone you choose and are not obligated to buy it from or through someone affiliated with the dealer or an assignee of this contract. Your choice of insurance will not affect the credit approval process unless the insurance does not satisfy the contract requirements or the insurance company does not satisfy the reasonable standards of the dealer or an assignee of the contract.
If you are applying for a balloon payment contract, you are entitled, if you ask, to receive a written estimate of the monthly payment amount for refinancing the balloon payment in accord with the creditor’s existing refinance programs. You are entitled to receive the estimate before you enter into a balloon payment contract. A balloon payment contract is an installment sale contract with a final scheduled payment that is at least twice the amount of one of the earlier scheduled equal periodic installment payments.
Consumer reports may be requested in connection with this application. Upon your request, you will be informed as to whether or not a consumer report was requested and informed of the name and address of the consumer reporting agency that furnished the report. Subsequent consumer reports may be requested on any update, renewal, or extension of this credit.
The Ohio laws against discrimination require that all creditors make credit equally available to all creditworthy customers and that credit reporting agencies maintain separate credit histories on each individual which are available upon request. The Ohio Civil Rights Commission administers compliance with this law.
A credit report may be requested in connection with this application for credit. You have the right to choose the agent and insurer for the insurance required in connection with this transaction, subject to our reasonable approval consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
You consent to the dealer, any assignee of the account or credit agreement, or other financial services provider to whom this application is shared to obtain a credit report in connection with this application of credit. In addition, you consent to the holder of your account or credit agreement and any subsequent holder to obtain credit reports in connection with the same transaction or extension of credit for the purpose of reviewing the account, taking collection action on the account, or for other legitimate purposes associated with the account.
Married Wisconsin Residents:
No provision of any marital property agreement, any unilateral statement under Wis. Stat 766.59, or any court decree under 766.70 applied to marital property adversely affects our interest unless you furnish a copy of the agreement, statement, or court decree or we have actual knowledge of such adverse provision before credit is granted. If you are making this credit application individually and not jointly with your spouse, your non-applicant spouse should not sign the credit application.
By submitting the inquiry for credit:
- By clicking “I Agree”/“We Agree” (or any button indicating acceptance) and continuing with the application process, you understand and agree that AutoGravity will conduct an eligibility inquiry (known as a “soft credit pull”) on your credit from one or more consumer reporting agencies, such as TransUnion. You further agree that AutoGravity will submit your credit application to different lenders, other third-party financing aggregators and to your selected dealership based on this inquiry. This inquiry does not affect your credit score. By clicking “Submit” (or any button indicating acceptance) during the credit inquiry process, you are providing written instructions to AutoGravity under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, which authorizes AutoGravity to obtain your consumer report. Upon your request, we will inform you of the name and address of any consumer reporting agency from which we obtained your consumer report.
- You authorize the Lenders and your selected dealership to investigate your credit and employment history, obtain credit reports, and release information about your credit experience as the law permits in connection with this inquiry for credit. As part of this investigation, a “hard credit pull” may be conducted by the Lenders, your selected dealership, or both. If conducted, this “hard credit pull” will impact your credit score.
- If an account is created with your selected Lender or selected dealer, you authorize them to obtain credit reports for the purpose of reviewing or taking collection action on your account, or for other legitimate purposes associated with your account.
- You certify that you are of legal age to consent to an agreement in your state.
- You certify that you have read and agree to the terms of this inquiry and that the information is complete and true.
- You authorize an investigation of your credit based on the information, which you provided voluntarily, and certify that the information is true, correct, and reflects all of your current debts. In addition, you authorize the release of federal and state records of employment and income history. You certify that a bankruptcy proceeding is neither in progress nor expected. If the inquiry is submitted in the name of a business, a current financial statement, year-end financial statement (including P&L statement), and balance sheet may be required. All financial statements provided in connection to a business’s credit inquiry should be audited, if possible.
- You consent and agree that your selected Lender, selected dealer, and any of their successors, affiliate agents, or service providers may to the extent permitted by law: (i) monitor and record telephone calls concerning your account to ensure quality and service or for training purposes; and (ii) use written, verbal and electronic means to contact you, including without limitation, manual calling methods, prerecorded or artificial voice messages, text messages, e-mails and/or automatic dialing systems. Such means of contact may include use of an e-mail address or any telephone number you provide now or in the future, including a cellular phone or other wireless device number, regardless of whether you incur charges as a result.